Sussex Pet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I LOVE REPTILES

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bikermoo

I LOVE REPTILES Empty
PostSubject: I LOVE REPTILES   I LOVE REPTILES EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:21 pm

I have 2 bearded dragons and a chameleon. does anyone else have any reptiles what do you thing of them? where do you think the best reptile shops are in sussex? discuss Very Happy
Back to top Go down
peterchicken

I LOVE REPTILES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE REPTILES   I LOVE REPTILES EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:43 am

Hello, i have just taken on two Bearded Dragon!! they are lovely, but picky with food!! But my wife and i also have tortoises and some African land snails, they are all great fun.
Back to top Go down
bikermoo

I LOVE REPTILES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE REPTILES   I LOVE REPTILES EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:33 am

mine were fussy at first but now they eat almost everything my their favorite stuff is the more expensive stuff hehe. they quite like pears, and as a treat i let them have red cabbage which they love. also sometime i will buy them ready made fruit pots because they have a variety of fruit in them so they can try new thing. Smile
Back to top Go down

I LOVE REPTILES
Page 1 of 1