Sussex Pet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How many chickens do you have??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rusky

How many chickens do you have?? Empty
PostSubject: How many chickens do you have??   How many chickens do you have?? EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:40 am

I have 3 hybrids & they live in a green Eglu Classic with the garden to roam about in.
Back to top Go down
luvmydogs

luvmydogs

PostSubject: Re: How many chickens do you have??   How many chickens do you have?? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:32 am

I've thought about keeping a few chickens but we get quite a few foxes in the garden & i'd be worried in case they got at them, the little lad next door had a rabbit and they managed to get that even though the cage was secure.

Welcome to our forum by the way Smile

Take care,

Cas flower
Back to top Go down
bikermoo

PostSubject: Re: How many chickens do you have??   How many chickens do you have?? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:08 pm

I used to have pet chickens. Honey and Fudge no idea what breed they were but they were lovely and cuddly and soft and i also got to have frewsh eggs every day i kept them with my pet duck and for some reason the chicken would lay there eggs in the run and the duck would sit on them outside and the duck would lay her eggs in her nest but the chicken would sit on those hehe. would love to have some again but i no longer have a garden Sad
Back to top Go down

How many chickens do you have??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sussex Pet Forum :: Smaller Animals :: Chicken's-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | Animals | Pets | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com