HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What bird are you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeezee

PostSubject: What bird are you?   Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:13 am

Hi All,

I'm a Carrion Crow and my name is Rameses.
I'm a shoulder sitter, a car rider, a destroyer of computer keyboards, and a scourge to all barefoot children.
I like mincemeat, olives, strong flavoured cheese, PASTA with tomato, pizza, broccoli, strawberries, cherries and dry cat food.
I live in a house with a large yard, three children, a cat, 2 fish. I don't mimic human words, I don't have my tongue split and I do like to bite when people are being pretentious towards me.
People say crows are smart; toolmakers and such, but my best skill is that of a psychologist! I really know how to play one human upon another in order to get my way!

I am happy to offer any advice, suggestions and stories to anyone who may be perplexed in what to do about finding a disabled wild bird in their garden - I have had extensive experience in bird rescues in Australia, of many different types of parrot and of the Australian Magpie, Indian Minah, sparrow and pidgeon. I am not a wildlife carer and thus please do not construe my offer of advice as an offer of avian accommodations!

I look forward to meeting more birds!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
susanexpress01

PostSubject: Re: What bird are you?   Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:22 pm

I like a parrot, it is so beautiful and smart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What bird are you?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1